Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 22

No, I have not abandoned the blog. I have not been feeling well, so the blog went by the wayside. Also, I will probably only update once a week.

Jim is doing well, or so he is told he is. The doctors say he is doing really well and will release him back to the care of his primary oncologist next week. He wishes he felt more like himself. His body took quite a beating so it is going to take time. For those of us who know Jim, we know that he does not enjoy just hanging out. He is a doer. Right now, he hangs out here, studies Chinese, plays with the kids, plays X-box and rock band, fiddles with the computer and rests alot. Yesterday, we drove down to the park and he walked around it (with his mask of course). It made him pretty tired but it was good for him.

Well, we are glad that we are on this end of the transplant. It can only get better from here. Thanks for your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. I wish he felt better too. What I really can't believe is that you are already at day 22! I hope that you are beginning to feel better and will follow up to find out what the heck you experienced besides PAIN!

    ReplyDelete