Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 8 - 1 step back

Hey, I just spent 1 hour updating this blog and lost it. Can't find it. Anyway, I will be more specific tomorrow. Right now I am very tired but I will give the run-down tomorrow.

Been a long day. Jim is stable in the ICU. Had to be intubated and ventilated. Receiving RSV treatments. I am staying here with him. Kids are with friends and family. This is a step back but we are still hopefull for his recovery. He is being "strong and of good courage." We are all hanging in there.

Today I AM THANKFUL FOR the strong, loving, BRAVE man that I am so lucky to be married to.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for him too...and you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne I just found out about this blog and LOVE IT! (Yes I cried!) Jim is an amazing person and you are right there too! I can't imagine how hard this is on you and your family. We love you guys so much and wish there was more we could do for you! Please call anytime. You are in our prayers we are thinking of you guys constantly. I am sure you are always feeling you need to be where you are not. Hang in there....hopefully you are through the worst!! Love Traci and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys!! Can't wait to be able to come up and see him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate losing things, except weight and that seems to always trail behind me if I think I've lost it. The next thing that I lose is my mind and when that is lost I look behind and all I see or find is the weight that I thought I had lost, never those parts of my mind. I think it is OK to lose things at times because I have found that in re-writing it I find more that means more to me than what I was thinking about at 1st.

    I to am THANKFUL for a strong man like Jim and also for a VERY STRONG lady like Suzanne!!!!

    ReplyDelete